- Multiple food allergies, celiac disease and many other digestive related illnesses are on the rise in both children and adults today.
- Most prepared foods contain common allergens such as: wheat, dairy, gluten, soy, eggs, corn, nuts, fish and other common allergens.
- Prepared foods are usually processed and contain chemicals, pesticides and preservatives.
- People on limited diets have a difficult time finding premade food they can enjoy.
- People need to cook most or all of their meals because of their restricted diet.
- People don’t have time to plan a week’s worth of allergen-free meals.
- Many people don’t know where to start with allergen-free cooking.
- It’s easy to get in a cooking rut and get bored with your diet.
- Everybody’s diet is different: while many people can’t eat gluten, many others have multiple foods restrictions.
- Some people have children who have different food allergies, making it more difficult to plan meals.
- Having an easy and delicious meal plan every week saves people time and money. The question, “What can I cook?” is put to rest and people have less stress.
- People start to feel healthier and happier when they follow a diet that works for their body.
- Having an organized shopping list saves time and money. People don’t impulse-buy as much because what they need is on the list.
But who has time to create an allergen-free or limited diet meal plan every week?
We do the work for you! By becoming a Heart of Cooking member:
- You gain access to over 1000 allergen-free recipes for limited diets.
- You gain access to menu planners for many different diets and limitations.
- You receive a new menu planner each week in your inbox.
- You receive an easy to read and organized shopping list for each menu planner.
100% Guarantee! Be satisfied with delicious, healthy, and allergen-free recipes or receive a full refund within the first 30 days!
Try out a menu planner that works for your specific diet:
Ready to eat delicious food? We put the “yum” back into allergen-free meals!
Still unsure? Find out more about How This Works.
Looking for someone to do all the work? I also offer Personal Chef Services for people with food allergies and food limitations in Baltimore, Maryland and surrounding areas.
Consultations available for people who may have specific questions about different allergen-free diets and help them find recipes they will love. I offer 20 minutes FREE!
What is the HeART of Cooking?
HeART of Cooking was born out of the desire to serve people by helping them cook healthful and delicious meals that also work for their diet. I have personally spent the past 12+ years researching, learning about and experimenting with different diets out of my own desire to have a healthy body. Because of my own food sensitivities, I specialize in cooking for many different diets. Because I love to cook, preparing a meal is like creating a piece of art that will nourish the body as well as the heart.
If you want to prepare delicious food for your family that is free of common allergens, but don’t have time to plan new meals each week, you’ve come to the right place. Envision yourself coming home to a table spread with food that is delicious as well as catered to your needs.